Saturday 23 August 2008

I'm thinking about divorcing....

I have to understand that I'm fully responsable for my relationship with my Eating Disorder. I might have been blind before. If you like me you probably thought that you're eating disorder was a part of yourself- and not a separate entity. You might not have seen yourself as a victim of abuse but believing that you were making yourself suffering deliberatelty. The reality is that you've been suffering because of an physically and mentally abusive partner - your Eating disorder.

Now I know that my Eating disorder isn't who I am. Neither is it who I would like to be. Therefor I know that I shouldn't continue to live with him. He's got a bad influence on me and tearing me apart from the inside and the outside. I need to see myself as a fully competent and potent force in my relationship with my Eating disorder.

No comments: